Monday, July 25, 2005

Eight times

Seven in the head, one in the shoulder.

Yes, seven. You need seven in the head to kill a man, or so that was what the police thought would be needed. I didn't know it was a video game. Seven.

Which is why although the temperature in London is hovering around 13C tonight I did not wear a jacket on the bus just now. And I will not wear one when I am going out later.

Do not want to get shot.

Update via Tube Diary



The July 25th failed Oval bomber on the southbound Northern Line.

2 comments:

Jay said...

I don't know exactly how I feel about the shoot-to-kill policy (part of me, right-wingedly, is in favour of it) but fuck. Seven shots is scary stuff.

He was already pinned down. You'd think that even one bloody shot would've been excessive at that point.

Jon Choo said...

It is scary.

Have you seen pictures of undercover police? They look like thugs.

See a few of them following you and one carrying a Glock handgun (not those Hecklar & Koch's submachine guns usually seen on armed uniformed policemen) I would probably panic too.