Monday, August 8, 2005

The Thrills live at Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common

The Thrills were superbly disappointing especially right after Alabama 3. I was never a fan of the Dubliners' brand of Californian indie pop anyway. The energy was there. But the lack of style of lead singer Conor Deasy really put me off.

Well here are some pictures:



Padraic McMahon was easily the most stylish person in the band.


Conor Deasy, Daniel Ryan and Ben Carrigan.








Kevin Horran (background) operates the keyboards.



My camera's battery died out after some 200 shots. The following shots were taken by Jen, including this of a lad who attempted to scale the stage. Funny sight.





That's that. Despite the dissapointing finale it was still the best fiver I ever spent.

1 comment:

Jon Choo said...

Update: My god, I just realised how much difference a £200 camera can make compared to a £80 one. I wonder just how much difference a £3000 dSLR with good lens can make if I was using those.

Note: Sorry for spamming my own comment box, can't be bothered to edit the post.