Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Getting drunk week

Great British Beer Festival begins today. I swear I can already smell the booze ridden commuters at Earl's Court when my train stopped there this evening. 450 ales and cider. Friday or Saturday depending on time I might just go for it. Beer belly here I come!

Below Zero London (via London MetBlog) is a new bar in London (map). It is made of ice. I know I know, it isn't original - these has been done in continental Europe like six millions time already - but it is still exciting that Absolut is opening an Icebar in this city. Dress up well, you do not want your arse iced.


Icebar: opening soon in London (picture source: Uniq)


Like its European franchise revellers are required to book well in advance a 40 minute time slot and be dressed up in thermal ponchos (according to the Observer) for the -5°C journey of Absolut cocktails.

2 comments:

elb said...

looks like I don't have to go all the way to Stockholm to plonk by their Icebar :)

Jon Choo said...

Hehe, but I still want to stay in the Ice Hotel! I so want to try the Ice Sauna.