Saturday, August 6, 2005

My Oyster Card wallet content



Inspired by Tube Diary and version-3-point-1, here is the content of my disused Oyster Card wallet. The wallet is in pretty good condition as I have only used it a couple of times. But in that time I have collected loads of rubbish in it:

3 'NOT FOR TRAVEL' Underground receipt for £7, £5 and £10 (Oyster card top-ups).
1 Debit card sales voucher (receipt) for £15.45 on the national rail.
1 Day Travelcard for 21 May 2004.
1 Day Bus Pass for 8 December 2004.
1 Brighton & Hove Bus Pass ticket.
1 Malaysian Airlines boarding pass (KL-Heathrow).
1 Royal Mail recorded mail receipt to an address in Guilford (eBay stuff) dated 20 March 2004.
A Magic Wok chinese restaurant business card.
My old Boots Advantage Card. (the one I reported missing!)
1 Barclays Bank cash deposit receipt.
A £20 airtime Virgin Mobile top-up card (probably from early 2004).
My Club Nokia membership card.

So, what's in your wallet?

update:

Agent FareEvader
Jon Pearse
Life on the Tube

4 comments:

annie mole said...

Glad to see you have as much stuff in your wallet from 2004 as I have.

Jay said...

Hmm... I try to tidy my wallet all the time, but it does get a bit messy. I'll check soon and let you know.

Jon Choo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon Choo said...

Believe it or not I found a couple of 2002 tickets in my drawer. Time for spring cleaning!