Saturday, August 6, 2005

My Oyster Card wallet content

Inspired by Tube Diary and version-3-point-1, here is the content of my disused Oyster Card wallet. The wallet is in pretty good condition as I have only used it a couple of times. But in that time I have collected loads of rubbish in it:

3 'NOT FOR TRAVEL' Underground receipt for £7, £5 and £10 (Oyster card top-ups).
1 Debit card sales voucher (receipt) for £15.45 on the national rail.
1 Day Travelcard for 21 May 2004.
1 Day Bus Pass for 8 December 2004.
1 Brighton & Hove Bus Pass ticket.
1 Malaysian Airlines boarding pass (KL-Heathrow).
1 Royal Mail recorded mail receipt to an address in Guilford (eBay stuff) dated 20 March 2004.
A Magic Wok chinese restaurant business card.
My old Boots Advantage Card. (the one I reported missing!)
1 Barclays Bank cash deposit receipt.
A £20 airtime Virgin Mobile top-up card (probably from early 2004).
My Club Nokia membership card.

So, what's in your wallet?


Agent FareEvader
Jon Pearse
Life on the Tube


Annie Mole said...

Glad to see you have as much stuff in your wallet from 2004 as I have.

Jay said...

Hmm... I try to tidy my wallet all the time, but it does get a bit messy. I'll check soon and let you know.

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon said...

Believe it or not I found a couple of 2002 tickets in my drawer. Time for spring cleaning!