Sunday, August 14, 2005

Big Brother over

I am so glad BB6 is over. In time, hopefully even the BBC would stop reporting on this ghastly tv show. Just look at what this programme has managed to produced (pictures from BBC News):




BB used to be okay. I remember the first series took off when Craig confronted nasty Nick. And he won the series. He was just a normal bloke who attended the show to win the money for his sister who needed expensive medical treatment. Now all we have are a bunch of publicity seeking show-offs and F-list celeb wannabees.

The only good thing is a platform for social experimentation is here to stay - and maybe we can replace the humans with test bunnies and monkeys. Oh I am so sure we wouldn't get bored. Seeing monkeys having sex with bunnies is hell a lot better than looking at this bunch.

Endemol should return BB to its most basics and get normal people back in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jay said...

Bloody spammers are everywhere.

Anyway, I'm glad BB is over too. I watched the first couple of seasons, but this last one has really turned me off the whole franchise completely. The first gay flatmate (Brian) was so popular that now all we get is a succession of freaks, each trying to be more outrageous than the other.

And I'm fed up of seeing people sleeping on E4.

Kat said...

lol... poor Jon. Spammers seem to like you a lot. I'm so glad it's back to normal TV now. Six Feet Under is back! :)

Jon Choo said...

Grr..I think I will disable anonymous posting again or maybe just switch to Halo Scan. *curse*

Brian was alright, I can't remember which series it was but he was a genuine fella.

I still think the first series was the best and even the broadsheet joined in.