Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer Solstice

How did you celebrate the Summer Solstice? I woke up at about 4.30am and just lay by my bed looking out the window as dawn arrived. The wind was breezing through slowly blowing fresh morning air in. I went to the garden and had a cuppa, admired the sun (through squinted eyes).

Today is the longest day of the year. With a full moon no less. Wished I could have gone to Salisbury Plain and join the
thousands of other revellers celebrating the arrival of midsummer. Perhaps next year.


RaY7 said...

go to lots of summer concerts..

Kat said...

The full moon was so beautiful yesterday. :)

Wish I was at Salisbury Plains as well. Aihh

Jon said...

I was actually still out in the park till about 11.30pm just lying down watching the moon (no stars visible). Very refreshing after the heat.