Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer Solstice

How did you celebrate the Summer Solstice? I woke up at about 4.30am and just lay by my bed looking out the window as dawn arrived. The wind was breezing through slowly blowing fresh morning air in. I went to the garden and had a cuppa, admired the sun (through squinted eyes).

Today is the longest day of the year. With a full moon no less. Wished I could have gone to Salisbury Plain and join the
thousands of other revellers celebrating the arrival of midsummer. Perhaps next year.

2 comments:

Kat said...

The full moon was so beautiful yesterday. :)

Wish I was at Salisbury Plains as well. Aihh

Jon Choo said...

I was actually still out in the park till about 11.30pm just lying down watching the moon (no stars visible). Very refreshing after the heat.