Thursday, March 24, 2005

Homosexual/Necrophilia ducks

I know this is pretty old news but I will just put a link up here since like most Londoners, I love to eat roast duck in places such as Magic Wok and the overrated Four Seasons (not me) in Bayswater, Queensway.

Now I know why they are constantly chasing each other at St. James Park. Bloody perverts!

Really pity, I did not know these poor fellas enjoy desperate but active sex lifestyle. I really should stop eating them...

Update: What is it with animals and necrophilia? Here is an article on the perverted nature of British pigeons.
"Despite receiving no response, it mounted the corpse and engaged in vigorous copulatory movements. It was so stimulated that it did not move when cars approached and a small queue of cars built up as the dove went through its energetic performance. It then flew off."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

urgh...
...
...
...
...
...
No words to say... except that Mr.Moeliker really deserves the Ig Nobel Prize.. :rolleys:

Jon Choo said...

He deserve it but also deserve a slap for not letting me enjoy eating ducks peacefully anymore...!

Anonymous said...

Dutch Scientist Kiss Mylicker, has nothing on nephews Chewy, Pooey, and Do-ey