Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rare Shadow of the Colossus *new* for under a tenner



Spotted at GAME this afternoon, I thought I would like to share with you the current "deal of the year" (my words, not theirs) promotion the chain is having. Remember this is for a new (not used) Shadow of the Colossus UK copy - which means in awesome digipak format. Go buy it (non-affiliate) now.

Other bargains according to BGB includes both Okami and God Hand for £15 each at HMV.

It is disturbing when a rare and awesome game like Shadow of the Colossus, Okami and God Hand gets marked down by that much. It does say more about the gaming habits of this nation than anything else. Oh well, at least more gamers will now hopefully get to play Fumito Ueda's masterpiece.

Go hunt down ICO too while you are at it.

NTSC gamers can order SOTC greatest hits for a reasonable £12.

1 comment:

RichardAM said...

Good find- I thought I had a bargain when I bought it for £14!

Love Okami, but God Hand's one i've yet to pick up. Maybe this weekend.