Now that the opposition has increased their stakes, let's see some proper debates and not just bitching for the sake of bitching (something that goes on far too well in Malaysia's political landscape).
1. Complete abolishment of fuel subsidies for the majority.
2. Invest in public transportation.
3. Introduce anti-discrimination laws. Not only racial, but also social background, gender, political leanings and sexual preferences.
4. Stop blaming shit on foreigners. Without them, the country will fail.
5. Pour much more money into the health service.
6. No more public investments into shit like Formula One, ugly apartments and woeful footballers.
7. Guarantee people the freedom FROM religion.