The new under performing E3 is upon us. Yay. Here's my ten predictions on what we may see unveiled this year:
1. Nintendo under delivers the Wii's potential, again. Except Animal Crossing.
2. Final Fantasy VII re-make. Especially with the manner in which Square-Enix is remilking almost its entire back catalogue.
3. Team ICO's new game announced. See this blog fawn like a schoolboy having a crush.
4. Yet another Halo shooter announced. Yawn, but I am sure people will get excited.
5. New PS3 model. New lower price. New broken functionality.
6. More DS colours. Possible price cut. Gets ignored by parent company.
7. New... sorry scratch that. Same old Zelda game announced.
8. A massive franchise comes to the PSP. Gets ignored by clueless once-a-year gamers media.
9. Tid bits of God of War III released. Plot: Kratos is still pretty ticked off.
10. All things Sonic will continue sucking.
Check back next week to see how I progressed but I am 100% certain I got at least one correct.