Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Hi guys, have a Happy New Year. I tried to text some of you before midnight but the network went down. Tried to connect via UMTS and it wouldn't let me. I believe that my mobile only managed to get hold of the o2 network by 2am. No wonder o2 texted me two days ago warning us. Other networks seemed to work fine.

We did not head to Central London for the fireworks as we did last year, so no pixs this time. New Year's resolution for this blog? More cycling posts, more game reviews, more cynical religious topic counter-posts and slightly less political nonsense. Oh, and we hope to be able to finally do a couple of long distance cross country moutain biking like the 100 miles South Downs Way and the 140 miles Coast to Coast cycle route (c2c). Anyway have a great year.

No comments: