Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm: Arctic Edge coming to PSP



My PSP has been gathering dust for some time (although much less than my DS Lite and Wii). Anyway news that versions of LittleBigPlanet and MotorSotorm will finally make its way to Sony's first portable console is a huge positive development. I love LittleBigPlanet and arcade racing games in general, and as I am the type of guy who actually prefer to play games in bed, I am really looking forward to these two titles. Assassin's Creed will also be making its way to the console. Judging by their DS effort, I can't honestly say I am looking forward to this.

Finally and more importantly, Atlus has also confirmed that the first Persona game will be ported to the PSP. The port will feature an updated interface, new music, cutscenes and a new localisation effort (hopefully with the original Japanese character art intact).

With these new announcements, Patapon 2, Disgaea 2, Prinny and Dissidia, perhaps it is time to get excited about the PSP again.

No comments: