Saturday, February 23, 2008

Club Nintendo Mario Game Rack

Finally, after more than two months, the postie finally delivered this Mario Game Rack I ordered through Club Nintendo for 4500 star points (the equivalent of registering 18 games!). It was flat packed and came with a 27 page 'Made in Japan' glossy and coloured assembly manual.

The rack isn't half as bad as I thought it would be, but it gets scratched easily. It only holds 8-9 games depending on thickness of a game's jewel/plastic case. So unless I have ten of these, it won't be replacing the sturdy bookcase any time soon. Right now it has taken its seat on the bedside table holding a couple of PSP and DS games, segregated from each kind via a handy clear divider.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that, it looks good. I think I might get that with my stars as well!

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is an accurate size so I can check if it fits in this hole thingy where I put all my games.

Junior117 said...

yay! i have enough club nintendo coins to buy it! all i need to know is if i can put Wii games on the side in side the rack and this product is mine!