Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Snowdonia trip

We will be heading to Snowdonia this weekend - our first trip there actually. Duly hope that the weather holds, though I am not going to hold my breath. Every single one of our trips this year has been blessed with awful weather, so I do not see the trend breaking anytime soon. Anyway, we are aiming to complete three walks, that is Snowdon via Pyg track and Miner's track from Pen-y-Pass and Moel Eilio circular from Llanberis and hopefully the Glyder Fawr and Glyder Fach circular from Pen-y-Pass.

Thinking seriously on what gadgets to bring. I will definitely be needing my Walkman with me, as if there was one thing I learnt from the trip to Lake District, it is a necessity for a good night sleep, what with the noisy campers around. Will also be bringing my E51 and E75 trial unit for GPS'ing and the Proporta Ted Baker's No Ordinary charger (it is capable of charging my E51 and Navman B10 unit up to three times each). My Canon G9 and three batteries will be coming along too as with a bunch of memory cards, though I may pick up an extra card tomorrow. On the other hand, my PSP and DS Lite will be staying at home.

No comments: