Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii hands-on



Woo-hoo... not. There isn't a Wii to play on. It is still factory sealed if anyone wants it. I will play with the GameCube version instead and give a proper hands-on account then.

Since I haven't (can't) played it yet I will just describe the box. It is nice (apart from the white box that it came in - Wind Waker came in a golden coloured box) and the artwork is splendid. Link, in both his original humanoid form, and his wolf form in the Twilight Realm, appears on the box. The backside has no description on what the game is, apart from how to play the game with a WiiMote and a note on how this is the biggest Zelda adventure of all time. See most books, games and DVDs, and the back side is mainly populated by plot summary. I hope this won't be a norm on future Wii games, as I found it unnatural. Zelda games are popular for its narrative, not the way it's controlled!!!

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

RichardAM said...

Very funny Jon. ;)

RichardAM said...

Very funny Jon. ;)

I had similar thoughts of buying a couple of games, but I think i'll just wait until I get the console itself after Christmas.