1. They are still charging me for o2 WAP CSD over GSM which are supposed to be inclusive of my free minutes.
2. Last month they charged me £72 for o2 WAP access which they promised to credit me for this month. They did not.
3. Their customer service are useless.
4. o2 Retail Stores do not have direct line to o2 Customer Service.
5. o2 WAP CSD over GSM (915000) has been firewalled. I cannot download POP3 or IMAP e-mails for the past 4 weeks.
6. POP3 and IMAP e-mails can't be downloaded even when using the expensive o2 GPRS connections.
7. When calling to o2 Customer Service (0870), they tend to rudely hang up on me.
8. The 0800 free call number published on their website is there to instruct you to call a 0870 number.
9. o2 Retail Stores do not receive consistent training. Example: o2 Ealing: Friendly, fast service, good knowledge; o2 Euston: Friendly, slow service, average knowledge; o2 Brighton: extremely slow service, make you queue for 30 minutes before serving, no knowledge at all (their ignorance rivals that of Dixons).