Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in lists!

It's the end of another year. Rather than bore you with yet another lengthy essay detailing my life in 2010, I present you yet another list!

Albums of the year:

Surfer Blood's Astro Surf
The XX's XX
Hot Chip's One Life Stand
Broken Social Scene's Feel Good Lost
Beach Fossil's Beach Fossils
Arcade Fire's Suburbs

Films of the year:

The Social Network
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Games of the year:
Heavy Rain
God of War III
Assassin's Creed II (because I played it this year)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Valkyria Chronicles 2

Highlights of the year:
Conspiracy for Good by Tim Kring and Nokia
Nokia World
Angry Birds flashmob

Most impressive product:
Windows Phone 7 - I love it. It isn't for me, yet. But give it a year and it is going to rock!

No comments: