- Voters were being turned away from polling stations despite joining queues hours before closing time.
- Voters were being turned away from polling stations because they haven't had enough ballot papers.
- Voters were being turned away because the polling stations had not receive updated paperworks, despite being on the register.
- Voters were being turned away before closing time because they couldn't handle it.
- Voters being discriminated upon.
- Voters who registered for postal ballot never received their ballot papers.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
British politicians love making a huge fuss about the apparent irregularities whenever another country holds an election. Now consider the reports that are emerging from around the country that: