Thursday, March 12, 2009

JAYS s-JAYS unboxed

Firstly, thanks to Peter at JAYS for giving me the opportunity to try out the new s-JAYS in-ear headphone.

As I have had it for less than a day, I won't be commenting about the sound quality just yet. I'll be going heading off to Cumbria later today and this will be the headphone of my choice for the long weekend trip. The trip will give me an excellent time to test out the isolation, comfort and sound quality of the s-JAYS in between sessions of trekking, lunching and whatever it is people in the country do. You can also follow my ramblings on Twitter, the platform of which I shall delegate my mobile blogging on.

Anyway here are some pictures.

The box is rather eye catching:



You will need a pair of scissors to cut through the plastic defenders here:



Plenty of frills are included here: stereo splitter, airplane stereo adapter, extension cord, replaceable ear wax filter, small case, assortment of silicon and foam tips:



Noticed how large the s-JAYS are in comparison to the IE 8 and CX 95. There is a reason for that...:



Trance and electronica music in general do seem to pair well with the s-JAYS:

No comments: