Thursday, August 17, 2006

Video Game Impressions: killer7 (GameCube)

Yay! The stupendous Big Brother is finally coming to an end, which means no more bullshit programmes on the telly. Even some of my mates who stupidly enjoys reality TV has complained about the banality of this year's series.

Anyway... I recently got myself a copy of Suda 51's killer7 (original GCN version) from GameStation. Let me tell you, this is one of the most fucked up games I have ever played, and I meant that as a compliment. Produced by Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, Gyakuten Saiban), the game features unconventional gameplay (on rails) and graphics (textureless cel-shaded).



You play as this assassin called Harman Smith. He has the ability to manifest himself into seven different split personalities, both mentally and physically. They are known as the killer7. Each of the seven has their own abilities such as unique killing skills.

I won't talk much since I am pretty tired right now and describing the game would require some kind of use of my right brain, I don't feel like using either one right now. You can read the review at Eurogamer though.

Technorati tags:

No comments: