Friday, November 14, 2008

SingStar ABBA out today


Is it right that I am finding myself more excited of the new SingStar than Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge and anything Nintendo ever puts out for the Wii? Ah screw it. ABBA rocks (this coming from a metalhead) and so does SingStar.

The PS3 version is compatible with PlayStation Eye, allowing you to upload your Mamma Mia! impression to My SingStar Online for the whole world to mock. Note that neither version comes with microphones so you will have to get them from other SingStar bundles or use your old worn out ones. Amazon is selling the PS3 version for £17.97 and the PS2 version for £14.99.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me will sinstar abbab be coing out on wii?

Jon Choo said...

SingStar is a Sony IP. They have the exclusive on Abba's catalogue for a year, AFAIK.

Micha said...

I hate it that it isn't there for pc, or wii or something, because I really want it :(